How to Transfer MyDrive Items to TomTom Device?
Want to sync MyDrive with your navigation device? Well, the process isn’t very hard. The user can add Favourites, Point of Interest files, their active destination and can integrate all of your GPS. You only need to log into your TomTom account for synchronizing all if you want to reset your navigation tool.
Learn how to add Favourites and POI files:
- Access your ‘MyDrive’.
- Tap on ‘My Places’ menu. Log in to your TomTom device if you are not logged in.
- Tap on ‘Add a new place’ after clicking on ‘Favourites’.
- Look for the location which you want to add. You can use address or coordinates for the location.
- Once selected, give ‘Favourite’ another name.
- Click on ‘Done’ once you have completed. You can see ‘Favourite’ in MyDrive map.
- Log into GPS tool for viewing the Favourite on your tool.
Adding POI Files:
By following the below steps, the user can import OV2 files from computer system:
- Access ‘MyDrive’ and tap on ‘My Places’ menu.
- Log in to your TomTom navigation device.
- Select the ‘POI Files’ and then tap on ‘Import POI file’.
- For browsing file which the user wants to upload, click on ‘Select File’ on the computer system.
- The ‘.OV2 files’ will be integrated immediately if the navigation devices connected to the computer system via USB cable. If not, then you can sync the tool next time after switching and logging to your TomTom account.
How to send it to GPS device?
Select the ‘Send to device’ option for setting the location on your GPS deciding where you want to drive to. The destination will turn up on your tool once you log in.
Reach TomTom Support team for further assistance with above steps.
The team is here to guide you anytime. Our skilled team of experts assures the user with desired help and reliable solution with GPS devices. Dial our TomTom Support Number Australia 18oo-87o-o79 and get in touch with technicians.You can also contact us by filling contact form and we will get back to you with an appropriate solution.